Game not Starting in steam

Hi, I have just installed a game in steam it is only 5gb but took about 26 hours to download so because of this slow wifi I can't play/download games very often. My other games work but this one doesn't (fs19). I noticed when troubleshooting it says "windows 8 ready" but I have windows 10 and there were no problems during the download period. What happens is I click the play game button and the screen goes gray/black for about 5 seconds after the loading game box and then returns back to the steam screen and everything takes about 2 seconds to resize it's self. I have updated windows and all my drivers, I have verified the game files I tried everything that google suggested. I actually spent another day to re-install the game and still no go. What would be causing this and how could I fix it? Short of resetting my pc i'm out of options. Thanks!

Verify your game files.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

Just now, OnyxArmos said:

Dude...

Oh. Hate reading walls of text like this lol

Are you playing on an atom?

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

4 minutes ago, bleedblue said:

Verify your game files.

6 minutes ago, OnyxArmos said:

How do you survive? ? Omg imagine downloading GTA V...

But yeah that's a pretty weird issue you've got there... it definitely says on the Steam store that Farming Simulator 19 works on Windows 10

image.png.b3f23b4de8ec48925353c766f2297027.png

Hummm.. does your system definitely have all these minimum requirements? ^

yeah it does (gtx 1060 ryzen 1500x win 10 1tb storage e.t.c)

15 hours ago, OnyxArmos said:

Oh snap we have the same graphics card (if it's the 6GB version :P

Right yeah this is really weird tbh, like omega stupid. I'm not sure what's causing Farming Simulator, of all games, to freak out... the only thing I can think of is right clicking the game on the steam library list.

image.png.b9b0e2cae48d540fa6748c445f3d2501.png

And seeing if it has other options to launch the game in, like Euro Truck Simulator 2 does. If it doesn't, click on 'properties' -> 'browse local files' -> and if the game is able to be opened by an .exe there, right click it and run it as an administrator.

Hiya, thanks i tried what you suggested and unfortunately it didn't work i ended up resetting my pc so i am now re downloading the game and i'll see if that works. Thanks for the help! and yeah it is 6gb!