The team behind the Oculus Rift is developing its own games

PillowSmoke

Has this been posted yet?

oculus-rift-dev-kit-4.jpg?w=870

Much like the 4K television , the key to success for the Oculus Rift is content. Without a steady of virtual reality games available at launch, the Rift is nothing more than a clever toy and superfluous , the team aim That Built the headset is doing everything in icts power to make sour That Does not happen . Just last month It was reported about Oculus VR HAD That set up a publishing arm to bring third-party developers into the fold, and now the team is taking one step further pleased establishment - Oculus VR is Planning to Develop Its Own games.

Oculus VR spoke with Engadget about icts Plan for Providing gamers with plenty of Rift -enabled happy from regular interaction with external developers to the hiring of in-house developers:

" When we catch it to a nugget That Seems Like It Should Become a full experience , we end up doing it May Ourselves , " Said Oculus . " We May end up putting it out and working with a third-party studio That does. Actually we've started to engage with third-party studios like that through the relationship group , the publishing group, as well as our own development . "

With John Carmack on board , the potential for great first-party games Rift exists . The only issue now: Long Until We can finally get our hands on this device how?

Source: http://bgr.com/2014/01/08/oculus-rift-virtual-reality-game-development/

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

Please fix the formatting. The font is black, but it's not automatic black. So for dark theme users, it's stuck as Black on Very Dark Grey (i.e. hard to read).

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Please fix the formatting. The font is black, but it's not automatic black. So for dark theme users, it's stuck as Black on Very Dark Grey (i.e. hard to read).

there you go.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

Yeah, not any different (still dark text). I refreshed multiple times.

Much like the 4K television , the key to success for the Oculus Rift is content. Without a steady of virtual reality games available at launch, the Rift is nothing more than a clever toy and superfluous , the team aim That Built the headset is doing everything in icts power to make sour That Does not happen . Just last month It was reported about Oculus VR HAD That set up a publishing arm to bring third-party developers into the fold, and now the team is taking one step further pleased establishment - Oculus VR is Planning to Develop Its Own games.

Oculus VR spoke with Engadget about icts Plan for Providing gamers with plenty of Rift -enabled happy from regular interaction with external developers to the hiring of in-house developers:

" When we catch it to a nugget That Seems Like It Should Become a full experience , we end up doing it May Ourselves , " Said Oculus . " We May end up putting it out and working with a third-party studio That does. Actually we've started to engage with third-party studios like that through the relationship group , the publishing group, as well as our own development . "

With John Carmack on board , the potential for great first-party games Rift exists . The only issue now: Long Until We can finally get our hands on this device how?

Just fix the link at the end.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.