Wireless Charging Q

Muh truck has an armrest that has a wireless charger built in. Can my phone that DOES NOT have wireless charging be damaged by placing it there? 

6 minutes ago, Team_RGB said:

Muh truck has an armrest that has a wireless charger built in. Can my phone that DOES NOT have wireless charging be damaged by placing it there? 

No it is fine there. You paid for that feature or its more likely part of the package, either way its either a waste of money or "Future Proof"

12 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

No it is fine there. You paid for that feature or its more likely part of the package, either way its either a waste of money or "Future Proof"

18 minutes ago, Team_RGB said:

I think that it would not cause any damage to the device if placed on a wireless charging surface which is not supported or as you mentioned does not have any compatibility with wireless charging as it will either recognize it and not charge or have no reaction when placed on the wireless charging surface. I agree and see why that the manufacturer put wireless charging for the future most likely or to advertise that the car has that capability.

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch