Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

pc dont work

the cpu ez debug flash for a split second and power off again ... the psu works fine (i tried the paper clip test) ... tried it without the ram and i have no gpu 
cpu:rayzen 5 2400g
mobo:msi b350 mortar 
psu:cooler master mwe 550w

1 minute ago, Chargrilled said:

Have you tried re-seating the CPU?

no i didnt ... but it worked earlier 

i just changed the psu ... its a new one i just bought ... i tried the paper test but it was on the 24pins ... maybe the 8pin cable not functioning ?!

2 minutes ago, william97 said:

no i didnt ... but it worked earlier 

i just changed the psu ... its a new one i just bought ... i tried the paper test but it was on the 24pins ... maybe the 8pin cable not functioning ?!

You would still get into BIOS and then it would say that your CPU has an issue. You dont have to do the CPU cable. Then can prevent your PC from getting into Windows but not flash or bios screen

Main PC

------------

i5-9400f @2.9GHz | Corsair H100i Elite Capellix |Gigabyte RGB GTX1060 6GB | Corsair CX650M | Island Professional 120GB SSD | Toshiba 2TB HDD | Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2x16 DDR4 3200MHz  | Corsair iCUE 220T | Windows 10 Pro | CPU R20 Cinebench Score -  pts | OpenGL FPS -  FPS | Novabench Score (OC) -  Base - 

Keyboard and Mouse

------------

Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Cherry Mx Red | Corsair Glaive RGB

Streaming PC (HP Compaq 8100 SFF)

------------

Xeon X3440 @2.53GHz | Radeon HD 6450 | HP Compaq 240watt PSU | Toshiba 1TB HDD | Samsung 2x4 DDR3 1333MHz | HP Compaq 8100 SFF | Windows 10 Pro | CPU Cinebench Score - 409 cb | OpenGL FPS - 16.77 FPS | Novabench Score (OC) - 991 Base - 938

Keyboard and Mouse

------------

Logitech G413 Silver White LED Romer-G Switch | Old Gateway Mouse

Monitors

------------

AOC - 21.5" IPS LED FHD Model - l2279VWHE | AOC - 24" TN Panel FHD 144hz 1ms Response - Model G2460PF

11 minutes ago, AirSocial said:

You would still get into BIOS and then it would say that your CPU has an issue. You dont have to do the CPU cable. Then can prevent your PC from getting into Windows but not flash or bios screen

i didnt try with my monitor pluged in so all i see is the red led light for a less than a second the turn back off again ... sholud i try with the monitor?

what do u think is the cause if not the cpu?

2 minutes ago, william97 said:

i didnt try with my monitor pluged in so all i see is the red led light for a less than a second the turn back off again ... sholud i try with the monitor?

what do u think is the cause if not the cpu?

Im thinking bad mobo

Main PC

------------

i5-9400f @2.9GHz | Corsair H100i Elite Capellix |Gigabyte RGB GTX1060 6GB | Corsair CX650M | Island Professional 120GB SSD | Toshiba 2TB HDD | Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2x16 DDR4 3200MHz  | Corsair iCUE 220T | Windows 10 Pro | CPU R20 Cinebench Score -  pts | OpenGL FPS -  FPS | Novabench Score (OC) -  Base - 

Keyboard and Mouse

------------

------------

Xeon X3440 @2.53GHz | Radeon HD 6450 | HP Compaq 240watt PSU | Toshiba 1TB HDD | Samsung 2x4 DDR3 1333MHz | HP Compaq 8100 SFF | Windows 10 Pro | CPU Cinebench Score - 409 cb | OpenGL FPS - 16.77 FPS | Novabench Score (OC) - 991 Base - 938

Keyboard and Mouse

------------

Monitors

------------

AOC - 21.5" IPS LED FHD Model - l2279VWHE | AOC - 24" TN Panel FHD 144hz 1ms Response - Model G2460PF

Just now, AirSocial said:

Im thinking bad mobo

damn ... its new i havent even played any game on it :(

Just now, william97 said:

damn ... its new i havent even played any game on it :(

Did you replace a old one with it?

Main PC

------------

Keyboard and Mouse

------------

------------

Keyboard and Mouse

------------

Monitors

------------

1 minute ago, AirSocial said:

Did you replace a old one with it?

no ... i bought the mobo,cpu and ram all toghether and replaced the old ones i had with my old psu ... then didnt work so i orederd a new psu ... it came today and this flash led happened so i asked here ... the bundle just worked at the shop with his psu