Mini ITX That Fits A Kraken x60

ChillKyle

Hi guys. So I'm thinking about downsizing my gaming rig to a Mini ITX. I want to transfer my rig to a Mini ITX

Is their Mini Mini ITX case that can fit a Kraken X60? Preferably with a handle.

If I cant get a Mini ITX case that can fit, what Micro ATX case would you recommend that would fit and preferable has a handle or 2.

It really depends on what your form factor is. I'm assuming you are building a rather small system if youre going mITX?

Either way, The EVGA Hadron case is a good one to back. BUT BE WARNED, It does come with a power supply, so change/delete as appropriate.

EDIT: also it comes with a handle :D

LOOK AT MY TUBE, MY TUBE IS AMAZING. DONT LICK IT IT DOESN'T TASTE LIKE ANYTHING. IT DOESN'T HAVE A MANE OR PENIS EITHER. SHUT UP.

It really depends on what your form factor is. I'm assuming you are building a rather small system if youre going mITX?

Either way, The EVGA Hadron case is a good one to back. BUT BE WARNED, It does come with a power supply, so change/delete as appropriate.

EDIT: also it comes with a handle :D

Hint. Downsizing my current rig.

the x60 is a 280mm rad, its large. I don't think there is any itx case that will fit it

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

I was going over pretty much all ITX cases for my Frankenstein build and there is no case that can fit that large of radiator. Sorry. 

PS: My Cosair H110 barely fited in the Obsidian 350D, which is a M-ATX case. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here