Temperature predictions

Mugenjynn
Just now, LukeSavenije said:

Depends on the sillicon lottery, your overclock, room temperatures, cooler, case. Things like that

This is why it takes a high IQ 

11 minutes ago, Mugenjynn said:

Bet

alright we'll try, just to show you how futile. First of all, what climate do you live in? What state, and part of the world? Second, what kind of climate control is installed in your house? What heating method are you using this winter (or AC for summer depending on hemisphere)? What room are you in? What is this room furnished with? How many windows does it have? What kind of airflow is available through this room during operation? What retailer are you getting your CPU from? how long has it been on the shelf? Are you using stock thermal paste or aftermarket? What voltages will you be able to apply to the CPU? Where will you keep your PC, on the floor or a desk? Will you set a custom fan curve? What games will you play? Will you multitask? ETC.

8 minutes ago, Mugenjynn said:

It's not high IQ, it's experimentation, which one can do with a low IQ. The temperatures you can expect can be googled and approximated, actually predicting them is currently impossible.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Mugenjynn said:

This is why you should test it yourself. I can predict it for you, but it can be wrong by 10 degrees or even more. There aren't that many people that can tell you, and I'm not one of them

5 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

This is why you should test it yourself. I can predict it for you, but it can be wrong by 10 degrees or even more. There aren't that many people that can tell you, and I'm not one of them

6 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

alright we'll try, just to show you how futile. First of all, what climate do you live in? What state, and part of the world? Second, what kind of climate control is installed in your house? What heating method are you using this winter (or AC for summer depending on hemisphere)? What room are you in? What is this room furnished with? How many windows does it have? What kind of airflow is available through this room during operation? What retailer are you getting your CPU from? how long has it been on the shelf? Are you using stock thermal paste or aftermarket? What voltages will you be able to apply to the CPU? Where will you keep your PC, on the floor or a desk? Will you set a custom fan curve? What games will you play? Will you multitask? ETC.

0 windows 0 doors 72 degrees Fahrenheit room  at all times. Full load. What will the temperature be if all of these values are fixed

calculate

59 minutes ago, Mugenjynn said:

0 windows 0 doors 72 degrees Fahrenheit room  at all times. Full load. What will the temperature be if all of these values are fixed

calculate

That's just not enough data to find out, sorry. Guess you'll just have to see for yourself.

59 minutes ago, Mugenjynn said:

0 windows 0 doors

This is also a very interesting room you have here. Temps would be awful, the room would just get hotter and hotter.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

6 minutes ago, Mugenjynn said:

0 windows 0 doors

wait

how tf you get in?

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

53 minutes ago, aezakmi said:

wait

how tf you get in?

I’m from the institute 

55 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

This is also a very interesting room you have here. Temps would be awful, the room would just get hotter and hotter.

Fixed values 

Just now, Mugenjynn said:

Fixed values 

not in a room with no windows or doors (unless you count no ceiling too)

Primary PC:

yeah.. nope

hypothetical threads lead to hypothetical dreams. and end fighting over made-up stuff.

<-LOCKED->