Old Computer won't fully Boot

I just dug out a computer that I haven't used in a while that should have all working parts with 2 blank hard drives and a windows boot flashdrive plugged in.

But when I start it, it goes to a screen that says Strike the F1 key to continue, F2 to run the setup utility (This usually happpens) but then nothing happens when I push F1 or F2.

Usually It would let me continue to whatever but now I can press it till the computer starts beeping at me and nothing happens.

I have tried a lot of different ram configs, hard drive configs, and 2 different CPU's it's possible that the Hard drives don't work but it should still boot to my flash drive that works on other computers.

Any help appreciated!

Computer I'm Working With:

Dell optiplex 745

Core 2 Quad 6600

6gb ddr2

80gb hdd

320gb Western DIgital Hdd

Radeon HD5550

Uhm.... are you sure the keyboard works? Some 775 systems have special "USB" ports in the back that you NEED to use for a keyboard to work in the bios. Usually it's the "top" most ones if you're looking at the computer as it'd be in a tower case. 

On my LGA 775 board, if I plug the keyboard into one of the random USB ports, it doesn't work. Only 2 USB ports work in the bios.

Disconnect literally every drive, use one stick of ram, and use the integrated graphics and see if it works there. 

1 minute ago, corrado33 said:

Uhm.... are you sure the keyboard works?

Disconnect literally every drive, use one stick of ram, and use the integrated graphics and see if it works there. 

I'm sure the keyboard works as the numlock light shines and if I press F1 enough the computer starts beeping at every press, and I don't have any problems seeing what's on screen but I can try integrated 

1 minute ago, OgbuluHouse said:

I'm sure the keyboard works as the numlock light shines and if I press F1 enough the computer starts beeping at every press, and I don't have any problems seeing what's on screen but I can try integrated 

Try different USB ports regardless. Or a different keyboard, just for fun.

26 minutes ago, corrado33 said:

Uhm.... are you sure the keyboard works? Some 775 systems have special "USB" ports in the back that you NEED to use for a keyboard to work in the bios. Usually it's the "top" most ones if you're looking at the computer as it'd be in a tower case. 

On my LGA 775 board, if I plug the keyboard into one of the random USB ports, it doesn't work. Only 2 USB ports work in the bios.

Without any boot device connected whenever I press F1 it says no available boot device, but otherwise I get the same result

So you get to a screen that says "No boot device, please connect a boot device and press F1 to retry" or something like that?

And if you press F1 it just says it again? So the keyboard works, but it's odd that you can't get into setup.

3 hours ago, corrado33 said:

So you get to a screen that says "No boot device, please connect a boot device and press F1 to retry" or something like that?

And if you press F1 it just says it again? So the keyboard works, but it's odd that you can't get into setup.

Yea, I also can't find any videos of people having the same problem, I have another motherboard I can use that will probably work, but then I will be limited to 4gb of ram, so I'm not SOL but I still can't see a reason for this not to work