Windows 10 Pro Activation server problems.

iCeDrAgOn

It would seem that Microsoft is having issues with their licensing servers for users who have Windows 10 Pro.  I myself have actually been hit by this.  and there is no official news on the issues from Microsoft at this point.  but I did find an article about it over at https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/11/08/windows_10_activation/  

Presently  Windows Activation is reporting error code 0xC004C003 and if you try to run the trouble shooter.  it might say that there there is a home license available for your system.  if you read through the article,  people have managed to get a hold of customer support and they are telling people that the issue should hopefully be resolved in a couple of days and just to hang tight. 

For me, fixing this was easy; all I had to do was run the activation troubleshooter, which did something for like 2 seconds, then said Windows is now activated.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Run the Activation Troubleshooter, the problem has been fixed and the watermark will go away once you run it.