AMD SOC Motherboard Arcade

Taswell

So Im trying to find a use for this SOC board that I originally got for my mom (linked): Note that mine is not the exact one linked, Mine has a low power AMD A6-5200 - quad core. Along with that I have 8GB Ram, a terrible 1TB WD Green drive, and EVGA GT 740 FTW.  screen is a 23" 1600 x 900 but I am changing to a cheap 24" 1920 x 1080 screen soon so it uses all the space in the cabinet. each player has 1 Stick+10 total buttons but only 6 + start/select in the play area.

http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWebSite/Product/Product_Overview/EN/Motherboard/KBN-I 2100 -LL-V1-DO-1-RR-/AMD CPU on Board

Here is what I got so far:

MAME/neogeo

ProMachine - atari

Fusion - megadrive/genesis

Snes9x - snes

feux - nes 

PC - Super street Fighter 4 

Im trying to figure out how Ham I can go with emulators ect.. I think the most intensive thing I have no there right now is the PC version of street Fighter 4, I haven't played it yet since it was 3AM when I did that, but the menus and intro video seems fine. How much farther do you think I could go? You think it could run Mortal Kombat X? How hard of a performance hit will the resolution increase have?

Im also looking on ways to get games I don't have buttons for working without external controls like DreamCast, Xbox,Gamecube (also those emulators are way more intense than the others above)

I know this is not a normal post for this board so i tried to focus on the PC performance, any input is appreciated.

Current: R2600X@4.0GHz\\ Corsair Air 280x \\ RTX 2070 \\ 16GB DDR3 2666 \\ 1KW EVGA Supernova\\ Asus B450 TUF

Old Systems: A6 5200 APU -- A10 7800K + HD6670 -- FX 9370 + 2X R9 290 -- G3258 + R9 280 -- 4690K + RX480