New keyboard

Nico-Guy

I'm looking for a new razer keyboard with mic and audio jack. what keyboard do you recommend?

Does it have to be razer, in my personal experience i wouldnt reccomend their keyboard anymore.
used one and it broke after a year of carefull use and regular cleaning.

you would be better off with something by corsair, ducky or das keyboards.
but thats just my 2 cents, its mainly the kahl cherry mx clones razer uses nowadays that seem to not last as long as cherry switches but thats just my personal experience.

Current build: Ryzen 7 1700x, asus prime x370-pro, 16gb gskill trident z rgb, asus rog strix gtx 1070 ti, corsair rm650x, nzxt s340 elite, samsung 840 pro 256gb, 1.5tb hdd.

i have a razer keyboard thats 3 years old and love their design so if i can get a razer with jack i would love it

I'm not really up on Razer Keyboards since I'm not a fan of their switches and much prefer the Cherry MX Browns in my Cooler Master Masterkeys MK750 but I think the only keyboard they do right now with a headphone jack is the Blackwidow Elite which has both audio and USB passthrough on the left hand side (bit of a bummer if you use your mouse on that side but I know most don't. Don't know if you're right or left handed). It's got full RGB.

I'm not recommending it since I have no experience of it but IMO, Cherry make better switches and the feel, performance and longevity of the keyboard should come before design.

|| CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (@3.9GHz) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B350 Plus || Cooler: Arctic Freezer 33 eSports Edition || GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 SC || Memory: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB C16 (@2933MHz) || SSD: SanDisk 128GB || HDD: WD Blue 2TB, Toshiba 2TB, Transcend 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM550x || Case: Fractal Design Focus G || Monitor: 2x AOC 23” I2369VM IPS Full HD, Samsung 32" LED TV Monitor || Mouse: Logitech G703 Wireless || Keyboard: Cooler Master MK750 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) || Speakers: Dell Stereo Speakers || Headphones: Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT / Samsung Galaxy Buds ||