Performance isues

Hello LTT Forum, I am the owner of a MSI GP 62MVR 7RFX equipped with :

CPU : i5 7300hq

GPU : GTX 1060 6go

RAM : 8go

DATA : SSD 128 go + 1To HDD

I already sent this computer 4 times to MSI for repair, the first time, they changed the motherboard, the secound time, they told me to reinstall windows and the two other times, they told me there is no problem with my computer. I want to see your opinion on this computer, is this a normal behavior ?

To judge this, i give you some footage from some games : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kAGnXVuRcNtLaBmbf649fYsZEAM0VtOx?usp=sharing

I am tired of this situation because i think i shouldn't have lag or fps drops in the games i've tested. Especialy with a decent GPU.

Anyways, i'll be waiting for your responces and hopefully, we can fix my issue.

Thank you :)

Could this be thermal throttling?

Have you tried to repaste and manually crank up the fan to maximum speed and then run some games?

It can't be, the vents are not at full speed and the temps are okay. like in the 65-70°c

Honestly, I dont see the problem. CSGO is filled with bugs right now which makes the fps drop, one for example is that for every round that passes you lose more and more fps if you open the scoreboard. In round 2-3 you may lose 1-5 fps but as more rounds stack up you lose more and more, one guy lose up to 60 fps due to this problem. 

Pubg is a demanding game and this is what you payed for. Id invest in a better graphics card and CPU. Ram in csgo and pubg is optimal at around 12-16gb RAM. Even I get fps drops with my build in csgo, its currently trash. 

//Thanks

Avve1000
Setup in Profile!

Do a clean install of Windows by yourself. DON'T use reset

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

But i already played pubg before and i got way more fps, arround 60-70. But my main problem is the freezing. Watch the video about fortnite at arround Timers : 3min39, 4min38

i already installed windows on this pc so many times, it can't be windows that is causing issues.

Even i league of legends, at the beginning of the game, at arround 1.30, i get two lag spikes that freezes my game than it release it and i plays good but the fps are not very good i get arround 90.

Are the games installed to the HDD? What are the CPU, GPU and RAM usage in games?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Fortnite and Pubg are installed on the HDD, league and cs go are installed on the HDD. What about the ram usage, i can make a quick video and show you but I'm sure that it's not fully used because i don't run anything in the background. The cpu is a i5 7300hq and the gpu is a gtx 1060 6go and their usage seems weird to me like they are not fully utilized in cs go same for fortnite. Just check out the video i posted here : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kAGnXVuRcNtLaBmbf649fYsZEAM0VtOx?usp=sharing
There is a video with the game recorded and also a video without the game being recorded but with afterburner in the background.

I will go eat so i will not be here for arround an hour. I'll respond to every question once i'll get back.

Thank you for the help.

14 minutes ago, KoloMenek said:

i can make a quick video and show you

Can you show the video settings as well?

Also, show temps, usage and clock speed of CPU+GPU in games

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

I am uploading it, the video : fortnite1 is without the clocks because i forgot them... But you can see two freezes at arround : 2.14 and after at arround 3.14.
In the secound film : fortnite2, you can see a freez at the beginning, at 0.54.

Hope you can say something about this. I'll notice you when it will finish uploading.