B450 MSI Tomahawk vs Gaming Pro Carbon AC

Hi all!
I'm building a Ryzen 2700 system and I've (finally) wither my choices down to these 2 MSI boards.
Right now, the Carbon is ~30$ CAD more then the Tomahawk. The only things that I see that would be worth that extra $ is the on board wifi and aRGB. I dont think i'll be benefiting that much from the extra M.2 slots and the PCI gen 3. Performance wise, it seems the Carbon just slightly outclasses the Tomahawk.
Should I just spent that extra $ or waste it on timmies?

(I've watched quite a few review videos, and it seems these 2 have similar VRMs. Hardware Unboxed say the Carbon is the best B450. I just could not find any comparison between the 2)

if you count the chokes(the grey cubes) under the left heatsinks, the pro carbon has 8 vs the tomahawks 4. although not a guarantee, this usually suggests a higher phase count and better power delivery. and you say you don't need the second m.2 but what about in 2 years? m.2 drives keep getting cheaper. or you could add a small ssd to accelerate a mechanical drive(maybe a game drive?) using store mi or primocache. and its always better to have wifi and not need it. the pro carbon board also has a better ethernet controller from intel, and uses a higher end audio chip. I'm not sure if you can tell but i think the pro carbon is a much better board and well worth the extra $30.

info on store mi and primocache:

https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/store-mi