Alphacool Eisbaer extension help

So I'm working on a new build piece by piece. I have got a Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse on the way. And a Alphacool Eisbaer 240mm aio.

Now the alphacool aio is expandable and I can hook it up to the Eiswolfe aio for gpu which has a pump too! The problem is the vega card I ordered isn't compatible with any of the Eiswolfe. They have a gpu block for it and I can get the quick disconnect tubes a radiator and the block for around the same price but it wont have the 2nd pump.

My concern is whether the Eisbaer aio pump ( dc-lt 2600) will be able to pump for the 2x240mm rads plus the gpu block, and still be quiet and have a normal lifespan.

The reason I wanted the Alphacool stuff in general is its expandability and that everything in it is available individually so I can eventually turn this,into a custom loop with clear tubing etc... Without just throwing money away ( reusing the all as parts of the aios in the loop).

Thanks for any help!

Edited by ChaseDown

11 hours ago, ChaseDown said:

-Thanks for any help!

i contacted alphacool recently about this

Dear Alphacool,

I was wondering is the CPU block/pump from the Eisbaer LT pump is sufficiently powerful enough for a custom loop that includes:

2x 240 mm slim radiator (for example, the nexxxos ST 30)
1x Full cover GPU waterblock
1x CPU block

If you have any numbers for example flowrates of a similar configuration that would be much appreciated.

Yours Sincerely,

To which I got the reply:

Since the pump power in our Eisbaer is not  powerful enough for an Custom Loop. We recommend to use an 2ndpump like our Eiswolf GPX Pro for your graphic card to have enough water flow.

Or if you want a full custom loop to go with an Reservoir and a Pump like our VPP755 and an XPX CPU water block.

The VPP755 is strong enough for an custom loop.

Have a nice day.

Basically the Eisbaer LT pump alone is only good for a single block and radiator

45 minutes ago, For Science! said:

i contacted alphacool recently about this

To which I got the reply:

Basically the Eisbaer LT pump alone is only good for a single block and radiator

Thank you that helps a lot. And it's good to know im not the only who thought of it lol. Guess I'll return my vega 56 pulse and buy a card they have a eiswolf for.