PC PROBLEM

Emotions

When I Boot My PC My Monitor Tell No Signal And My Keyboard And Mouse Is No Light. 

Please Tell How To Fix This?

Thank You.

is everything in your computer seated properly? power cables, graphics card, USB/Display cable?

1 minute ago, FlamesFans13 said:

is everything in your computer seated properly? power cables, graphics card, USB/Display cable?

Yes Every Cable Is Seated Properly.

What hardware do you have?

Pentium Dual Core

2GB Ram

Asus GT730 2GB

250GB HardDrive

Corsair VS450

Is there a postcode that shows on your motherboard? If so search that up with the company and model of your motherboard.

16 minutes ago, FlamesFans13 said:

Is there a postcode that shows on your motherboard? If so search that up with the company and model of your motherboard.

I See The Model Of My Motherboard.

have you tried unplugging everything and plugging it back in? dead bugs? popped capacitors? taking out the cmos battery, holding the power for 10 seconds with the psu off and then putting the battery back in? 

6 minutes ago, faytleingod11 said:

have you tried unplugging everything and plugging it back in? dead bugs? popped capacitors? taking out the cmos battery, holding the power for 10 seconds with the psu off and then putting the battery back in? 

Yes I Try That But Same Problem My Monitor Is No Siganl And My Keyboard And Mouse Is No Light.

all your fans spin up? have you tried using on board graphics? ps2 mouse? different usb slots? hitting f1 on the keyboard in case your pc detected a hardware change? That last one has gotten me before after a bios update.

8 minutes ago, faytleingod11 said:

all your fans spin up? have you tried using on board graphics? ps2 mouse? different usb slots? hitting f1 on the keyboard in case your pc detected a hardware change? That last one has gotten me before after a bios update.

Yes All Of My Fans Are Working Properly And I Try Different USB Slot. But Nothing Changes.