Frozen PreBios page

I’ve been having an issue with my second computer with it getting stuck on the asus logo post. This only occurs when I shut down my computer in any way. If it’s either in sleep mode, normal shutdown or restart, this would make the next time I see the brand of the Mobo which is Asus it would just get stuck there and I can’t get past it. I can not access the bios at all with this issue. The only thing I’ve seen to get passed this issue is literally not touching it and disconnecting it from power for 2-3 days and come back to it and I might be able to get passed where I normally get stuck on. It sometimes works if I take out the ram or the cmos battery. Otherwise I have no idea how to resolve this issue. I’ve had try to go barebones and removed everything but the CPU,Mobo,one hard drive and different sticks of ram trying one at a time to see maybe it’s some hardware and sadly same results. 

I’ve had these components replaced through RMA... PSU,RAM,CPU and Mobo. Which pretty much the whole system besides GPU and memory. Ive have tried on board graphics to see if it’s the GPU and disconnected the main hard drive but no luck.... am I missing something or did one of the parts I’ve RMA remain faulty? 

My rig

ASUS Z170-E 

I5-6500 Skylake Quad-core

G.Skill TridentZ RGB 32gb

MSI GTX 1070

Samsung 850 EVO 500gb

WD Black 2TB

Corsair AX760

i have no idea what else to do 0_0 ..... thinking at this point just replace the SSD and see if it’s a memory issue. But I’ve been at this for 3 months with dealing with this and school. Was hoping someone can point me to a direction.