Anyone please suggest me a cheap CPU which can run Nvidia GTX 1060 both variant without any bottleneck. I want to build a PC within USD 450-480 and based on GTX 1060 card. So, please guide me with the best possible components that I can choose to support my graphic card and budget with optimum bang for my buck. 

You are probably not going to be able to build a system for ~$500 with a GTX 1060.

You could probably get close if CPU/MB/RAM is used.

Refurb pre-built Dell or HP workstations are a good place to start looking.  You can get an Ivy Bridge i7 system for ~$250, you would need to add a PSU and the GTX 1060 to that.

What about new AMD Athlon 200GE cpu  ? Will it perform smoothly with the GTX 1060  ?

1 minute ago, PULAK DEHINGIA said:

What about new AMD Athlon 200GE cpu  ? Will it perform smoothly with the GTX 1060  ?

No.

3rd gen i7 is much better.

Just now, PULAK DEHINGIA said:

No, it's very weak and will probably bottleneck. You'll want at least Ryzen 3. Can you buy the 1060 from eBay?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Since I don't know what your other needs are other than "need best bang for buck", here's a build to run an estimate:

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/8jTjNQ
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/8jTjNQ/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4GHz 6-Core Processor  ($159.89 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: MSI - B450 Gaming Plus ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($97.53 @ Amazon)
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($84.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $342.41
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-10-25 11:22 EDT-0400

If you need a PSU and storage, then this will get hairy.

Not really.

Depends on the game, would definitely not recommend using the athlon 200ge at all unless you're on a super tight budget due to there only being 2 cores

3 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

Since I don't know what your other needs are other than "need best bang for buck", here's a build to run an estimate:

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/8jTjNQ
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/8jTjNQ/by_merchant/

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4GHz 6-Core Processor  ($159.89 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: MSI - B450 Gaming Plus ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($97.53 @ Amazon)
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($84.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $342.41
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-10-25 11:22 EDT-0400

If you need a PSU and storage, then this will get hairy.

Not really.

I am on a tight budget here and can't spend that much on cpu and all. I know GTX 1060 is a strong card and everyone cant handle it. Shifting the direction of the topic, if I go for a non dedicated GPU based PC built for gaming what would you recommend within that budget  ?

Just now, PULAK DEHINGIA said:

I am on a tight budget here and can't spend that much on cpu and all. I know GTX 1060 is a strong card and everyone cant handle it. Shifting the direction of the topic, if I go for a non dedicated GPU based PC built for gaming what would you recommend within that budget  ?

A Ryzen APU. The 2200G goes for $100 while the 2400G goes for about $160. The 2400G will perform about as good as a GT 1030.

13 minutes ago, KarathKasun said:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA42J7N74866

Something like that is going to be your best bet.  Add a 500w PSU for ~$30 and its good for up to a GTX 1070.  It also includes a case, a bare bones HDD, and a W10 license in contrast to the ~$350 PC Part Picker list above that is just a MB/CPU/RAM.

The linked item is not found.

2 minutes ago, PULAK DEHINGIA said:

The linked item is not found.

Its there on the US site.

This is the basic description...

Dell Optiplex 7010 Tower Quad Core i7 3770 3.4Ghz 8GB DDR3

This is the item number...

9SIA42J7N74866

3 minutes ago, KarathKasun said:

Its there on the US site.

This is the basic description...

Dell Optiplex 7010 Tower Quad Core i7 3770 3.4Ghz 8GB DDR3

This is the item number...

9SIA42J7N74866

Thank you for the update. Now, I want to ask that according to you, which one of the follwoing will be better :- 1) Old PC with addition of the GTX 1060,  or 2) New PC without any dedicated GPU.

2 minutes ago, PULAK DEHINGIA said:

Thank you for the update. Now, I want to ask that according to you, which one of the follwoing will be better :- 1) Old PC with addition of the GTX 1060,  or 2) New PC without any dedicated GPU.

The old i7-3770 is faster than the 2200g and similar in speed to the 2400g.

The GTX 1060 is MUCH better than the integrated graphics of either the 2200g or 2400g.  Multiple times faster.

46 minutes ago, PULAK DEHINGIA said:

Presuming the dedicated GPU is not the cheapest but latest model, then a new PC with a dedicated GPU is always going to be better than an integrated one.

Also depending on how much you can recycle or how much you're willing to up with, you can reduce the cost of a new PC significantly.