Upgrading new CPU

I am from India over here i7-8700k price is higher than 8086k and I would like to use the CPU for gaming and also help me choose the best liquid cooling for PC since I am confused with lots of reviews between aio coolers and custom liquid coolers like ekwb or coach. I am looking for one liquid cooling thats best for the processor.let it be custom or aio (liquid cooling) 

Are you building this PC yourself or having someone else do it? If you get confused by the reviews of AIO's, I advise you to stay away from custom loops.

If the 8086k is cheaper than the 8700k, then get the 8086k.

What's the rest of your specs?
What parts do you already have?

What resolution and refresh rate?

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

34 minutes ago, Dibakar1987 said:

I am from India over here i7-8700k price is higher than 8086k and I would like to use the CPU for gaming and also help me choose the best liquid cooling for PC since I am confused with lots of reviews between aio coolers and custom liquid coolers like ekwb or coach. I am looking for one liquid cooling thats best for the processor.let it be custom or aio (liquid cooling) 

I would suggest custom since common Point of failure for both custom and aio is the pump.So if pump fails in custom, you can replace the pump easily but in aio's case you would have to replace the entire aio.

Just now, akialwayz said:

I would suggest custom since common Point of failure for both custom and aio is the pump.So if pump fails in custom, you can replace the pump easily but in aio's case you would have to replace the entire aio.

You want a guy who doesn't understand AIO reviews to build a custom loop?

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

3 minutes ago, bleedblue said:

You want a guy who doesn't understand AIO reviews to build a custom loop?

he just asked which one is better,so I told him.

7 minutes ago, akialwayz said:

he just asked which one is better,so I told him.

its not as black and white as that.

a custom watercooling loop can quite easily be worse than a Simple AIO. 

not to mention when factoring in cost it makes a lot more sence with an AIO than a standard  watercooler

6 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

its not as black and white as that.

a custom watercooling loop can quite easily be worse than a Simple AIO. 

not to mention when factoring in cost it makes a lot more sence with an AIO than a standard  watercooler

Dude idk why you are argueing with me,he asked a question and i gave my opinion.

My ideology was guy having a 8086k might have the budget for custom cooling and aio costs more than mrp in us and sometimes double in india.my friend had a corsair one and he had troubles with it.

3 minutes ago, akialwayz said:

Dude idk why you are argueing with me,he asked a question and i gave my opinion.

My ideology was guy having a 8086k might have the budget for custom cooling and aio costs more than mrp in us and sometimes double in india.my friend had a corsair one and he had troubles with it.

Because your advice is terrible and could cause OP to waste a lot of time and money. Also it's based on an assumption.

5 minutes ago, akialwayz said:

doublechecked pricing. 

https://in.pcpartpicker.com/products/cpu-cooler/#W=10240&sort=price&page=1

AIOs are just standard pricing. 

if you have trouble with a product, its either the cheapest one on the market, or its faulty, in which you RMA it.

custom watercooling does offer the best performance, at a hefty price. not only do you risk killing the PC with a leak, if you are un-experienced then you risk killing components like the pump a month into usage (mixing metals).

AIO is a safer way to go, not to mention better for most users. you say your friend had trouble with his AIO, thats when you can RMA it. what do you do when the Custom loop dies? 

1. you hope it is not a leak. (time to beg nothing died)
  2. you hope its not currosion from mixing metals (say goodbye to your pump and radiator)
  3. its just a broken pump (you can RMA it)

if you truly want no problem and great performance. get a high end towercooler from Noctua. 

Bro I have 5 ur old computer and I want to upgrade and I am looking forward to choose between i7-8700k or i7-8086k since the price in India is almost same of both the processor or shall I wait for i7-9700k . Since this processor are high-end they also tend get hot during gaming so I prefer a liquid cooling that can lower the processor temperature. So which liquid cooling shall I go for,  I'm thinking to go with nzxt kracken x62 if anyone of u have a better option plz do let me know and Also which Processor should I go for.

3 minutes ago, Dibakar1987 said:

Bro I have 5 ur old computer and I want to upgrade and I am looking forward to choose between i7-8700k or i7-8086k since the price in India is almost same of both the processor or shall I wait for i7-9700k . Since this processor are high-end they also tend get hot during gaming so I prefer a liquid cooling that can lower the processor temperature. So which liquid cooling shall I go for,  I'm thinking to go with nzxt kracken x62 if anyone of u have a better option plz do let me know and Also which Processor should I go for.

Again..

What's the rest of your specs?
What parts do you already have?

What resolution and refresh rate?

Specs are gigabyte gaming 7 motherboard Aorus,  GTX-1080 gigabyte graphics card Samsung 860 evo , corsair vengeance rgb 3600 ddr4 , and seasonic 850w power supply, corsair 570 atx case, these are the things I have handy with me,  And now I am waiting for processor and nzxt kraken x62 since both r out of stock. And yes I will not be building the PC myself I will make someone else do it.yo can also see the price difference of 8700k and 8086k not much 

Screenshot_2018-10-25-14-07-59-97.png

If your building on a normal ATX motherbaord and case, u dont need a AIO.

AIO's are good for m-ATX and m-ITX bassed builds where space is a problem for big air coolers.

A good high end Air cooler will perform pritty much as good as a 240mm AIO, will not have extra points of failure like a pump, are usualy quieter, and usualy cheaper.

So get a good Aircooler. Forget AIO's.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |