How aren't they in debt? ParadiseVPN

Alright so in discord I stumbled upon a community developing this VPN and it looked promising for someone like me who hasn't got the money to pay every month for another VPN there price is $7 lifetime with a refund policy?!?!?! This doesn't make sense to me as I thought they would need monthly income to host the servers and things. Can anyone explain?
Here is where they sell, https://selly.gg/u/ParadiseDevs and here are the screenshots they have in there discord.
https://imgur.com/a/owOrQVY (Please don't accuse me of promoting I am not associated with them at all.)

?????

Do you remember the
21st night of September?
Love was changing the minds of pretenders
While chasing the clouds away

Our hearts were ringing
In the key that our souls were singing.
As we danced in the night,
Remember how the stars stole the night away

1 minute ago, Snipergod87 said:

Not going to click on the links but probably selling users data.  Possible insertion of ad's as well.

Ouch, So I bought it already, there are no ads and it doesn't hog any resources but I don't know if they stole my data. Thank you for that!

?????

Do you remember the
21st night of September?
Love was changing the minds of pretenders
While chasing the clouds away

Our hearts were ringing
In the key that our souls were singing.
As we danced in the night,
Remember how the stars stole the night away

Yeah I would assume it's similar to a free VPN.  Frankly, for that price, it effectively is.  The big names would charge that much for 1 single month.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Windscribe VPN, Nord VPN, Express VPN, and Cyberghost VPN are very good. I don't trust this VPN at all. 

Alright, To clear things up as there is a lot of confusion about the VPN we sell.

• WE DO NOT SELL OUR CUSTOMER'S DATA
  • Our servers are not ours, we rent them but we have have rented them for 4 years and plan on renting until having our own servers is an option.
  • There is no adware tacked neither is there in the software or running in the background.
  • Our application is not a virus.
  • Our VPN is not like a free VPN @Ryan_Vickers we offer unlimited bandwidth and no limit to data.

https://selly.gg/u/ParadiseDevs
For any inquires contact Sav#4346 on discord 

•