Selling a Gaming PC

striker1553

What's the best way to figure in pricing for a gaming pc?

I'm talking selling everything: Monitor, Mouse, Keyboard, Headphones, etc as well at the PC itself

My specs are in my sig, however, I have no way to gauge what the worth of my PC is, or would even be considered on the used market. Of course, I'd most likely sell it without the hard drive. Anyone know of an online calculator or soemthing that I could gauge a good price to sell mine for?

You could probably get more selling the parts. It would be a lot more work but it could be worth it. 

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

According to apple, that would be worth around 4,000$. I would say around 1,2-300$.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

If you don't mind me asking what are you selling for, new setup or has it become a financial burden?

If you don't mind me asking what are you selling for, new setup or has it become a financial burden?

Well, I don't have a lot of time to game anymore, but I may end up keeping it if it's not worth it to sell. Plus, I suck at FPS's (BF4, I'm level 11 and can't keep up with everyone that has no life), and that's what I like to play. So, if I don't have any fun playing those games, then why keep it?

Well, I don't have a lot of time to game anymore, but I may end up keeping it if it's not worth it to sell. Plus, I suck at FPS's (BF4, I'm level 11 and can't keep up with everyone that has no life), and that's what I like to play. So, if I don't have any fun playing those games, then why keep it?

BF4 is not the only game out there. Counter Strike is a good FPS to play because there is not any of that stupid progression crap. You join a game and play. Even FPS aside there are so many other games out there.

BF4 is not the only game out there. Counter Strike is a good FPS to play because there is not any of that stupid progression crap. You join a game and play. Even FPS aside there are so many other games out there.

Well, I do ahve to agree that CS is a good game, I also did really enjoy Tomb Raider,etc. 

I usually sell off a system by breaking down the parts and selling it on eBay, always get more then selling it as a complete system. Also, you can get an estimate by looking at the lowest buy Now price for the parts, total it up and subtract about 15% and that will give you a real street value.