Quandary...

Hi guys , I’ve recently come across a system bottleneck and Ian looking to upgrade cpu , Ram And MB. I have been looking at CPUs for gaming , 16GB DDR4 ram and overclocking  MB .Will we see a drop in prices coming up this Black Friday sales/ to the end of the year or shall I just buy the parts now ? Will I save money . PS this might be a stupid Question but This is a forum ;)

16 minutes ago, Hi Guys Hope your well :) said:

Will we see a drop in prices coming up this Black Friday sales/ to the end of the year or shall I just buy the parts now ? Will I save money . PS this might be a stupid Question but This is a forum ;)

What is your current configuration of hardware, can you run Nova Bench (www.novabench.com) and post your results as some factors such as degradation and hardware variations can impact performance from system to system? We can only predict future sales for components and it is not going to be guaranteed although the chances are that some computer hardware is going to be discounted for Black Friday sales to increase. The answer would be dependent on the deals available now and what you are planning to upgrade to, are you planning to reuse any of your current hardware or do you definitely know that you are to upgrade these components and want to change to a different platform which you have decided on or not decided on yet?

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

Hi thanks for replying , I don’t have any benchmark results But I am planning To upgrade my ram , cpu and mb as i currently have DDR3 ram , non overclock MB and a cpu which is bottlenecking My Rx 580 8gb . I have been looking at the Ryzen 5 2600 for 150, B overclockable Motherboards and X motherboards for around 100 And 16GB DDR4 for around 120 . But I’m not sure weather to wait until the sales come on to see if Any intel Processors Come down in price or Ram comes down price. Also I am keeping Gpu Powersupply , Pc fans , 

Edited by Hi Guys Hope your well :)