Game crashed

5Liquid5

Hi guys, I was playing the witcher 3 today after one hour + playing, the game just froze and blue screen, I've got the i7 8700k not OC, and the corsair H150i.

1 minute ago, barondeau said:

Ehat did the blue screen say?

Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart.

So no error code? Were you running it at max settings? Has this happened before? If no what has changed, have you messed with your bios recently? Also how old is your PSU?

Just now, barondeau said:

So no error code? Were you running it at max settings? Has this happened before? If no what has changed, have you messed with your bios recently? Also how old is your PSU?

No error code, yes max settings with my EVGA 1080ti ftw3,i build my pc for one month ago, i had some temp issues yesterday while i was playing BO4 my cpu went to 90c i just disabled XMP on bios that's it, and today after the crash i lowered the core voltage to 1.170v and did a stress test for about 40min on Aida64 max temps are on 70- 75c.

I think that the stuff that you did, might fix the error, but if it does happen again try to take a picture, because Windows 10, to my knowledge has error codes in bluescreens

4 minutes ago, barondeau said:

I think that the stuff that you did, might fix the error, but if it does happen again try to take a picture, because Windows 10, to my knowledge has error codes in bluescreens

My idle temps are 30 -35c is that ok? 

I am guessing that you have the room temperature at 60-70F. It is not the best for the components, make sure you got all the fans pointed in the right direction