repairing a broken motherboard/PSU

Mikespike1020
hi

so basically about 2 weeks ago I got a pc build x470 2600X 1070ti zotac 16 gb 3200 it was all fine and dandy till I dropped it onto my bed and hit it with my hands (I slipped)
right now it is indeed working properly (no HDDs) were present but a couple of concerning things happening
1.Ram went to 2400 after the drop randomly but reverted to 3200 went reloading the profile
2.There are PSU issues though when I took my pc to a repair shop I was told that theyll order me a new one and that for now I can keep using so I guess it doesnt count
a few days ago my PC POSTED into safe mode randomly
4.today morning during the bootup there was a visual glitch on the asus logo
5.the voltage on the 12V rail jumps around randomly sometimes in the bios same for the CPU socket
I was told that theyll replace my PSU soon and that if that fail theyll help me RMA my board since it could be fked power delivery
I know its a pretty long shot question but could a bad PSU cause visual glitches?
when running games there appears to be no glitches/overheating however
Any tests I should do or should I just trust the pc repair guys?

8 minutes ago, Mikespike1020 said:
so basically about 2 weeks ago I got a pc build x470 2600X 1070ti zotac 16 gb 3200 it was all fine and dandy till I dropped it onto my bed and hit it with my hands (I slipped)
right now it is indeed working properly (no HDDs) were present but a couple of concerning things happening
1.Ram went to 2400 after the drop randomly but reverted to 3200 went reloading the profile
2.There are PSU issues though when I took my pc to a repair shop I was told that theyll order me a new one and that for now I can keep using so I guess it doesnt count
a few days ago my PC POSTED into safe mode randomly
4.today morning during the bootup there was a visual glitch on the asus logo
5.the voltage on the 12V rail jumps around randomly sometimes in the bios same for the CPU socket
I was told that theyll replace my PSU soon and that if that fail theyll help me RMA my board since it could be fked power delivery
I know its a pretty long shot question but could a bad PSU cause visual glitches?
when running games there appears to be no glitches/overheating however
Any tests I should do or should I just trust the pc repair guys?

it's working properly.... here's a list of issues where it's not working properly...

so confused... XD

jokes aside, I'm not the one to help with this, but i'm sure plenty will pitch in

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

Just now, Jtalk4456 said:

it's working properly.... here's a list of issues where it's not working properly...

so confused... XD

jokes aside, I'm not the one to help with this, but i'm sure plenty will pitch in

Yea im pretty concerned lol if it doesnt work ill just  replace the whole thing (would rather not)

Yea they told me that I should use it and report any issues as its better to try to fix it now when  I still have full warranty rather than fixing it later