SHP9500 or Takstar Pro 82?

justsomeguywithaquestion1

Im deciding whether to get the SHP9500 or Takstar Pro 82, which is better in terms of sound quality? I can get them for the same price

Depents if you want isolation or not,shp9500 leaks sound and you hear your surrounding,to me i use closed back since my computer fans anoying me and the fridge noise to,if thats not a problem get 9500,if you live in a noisy town get pro 82,i personaly closed back under 100euro would get creative aurvana live,and open back monoprice hr-5 open back both those produce less grain and have much more natyral timber of vocals compared to 9500 or 82.

4 hours ago, IFPMaximus34 said:

Depents if you want isolation or not,shp9500 leaks sound and you hear your surrounding,to me i use closed back since my computer fans anoying me and the fridge noise to,if thats not a problem get 9500,if you live in a noisy town get pro 82,i personaly closed back under 100euro would get creative aurvana live,and open back monoprice hr-5 open back both those produce less grain and have much more natyral timber of vocals compared to 9500 or 82.

So the shp9500 and pro 82 have basically the same sound quality?

1 hour ago, justsomeguywithaquestion1 said:

So the shp9500 and pro 82 have basically the same sound quality?

Nope,shp9500 has more airy sound on it,more natyral it does better with vocals and separates instruments better,takstar pro 82 has better quantity bass and still great overall sound a bit more fun its a v shape makes it better for hiphop rap fun gaming while shp9500 is neutral cans does better for rock,classical music,jazz and also better for competitive gaming.