New build compatability

Bawsaq

Hi, 

I am planning a new build with the Asrock B450 itx mobo, a ryzen 5 2600 with a cooler master MA610P and 16GB (2x8) of G.Skill Trident Z RGB. After doing some research, I've found out that the cooler has only 34.5 mm of ram clearance. Since the Trident Z sticks are about 44mm ( - 2 mm when they are installed) in height, I have reached a roadblock. Looking at the motherboard on Asrock's site, it is hard to tell whether or not there is enough distance between the CPU socket and the ram slots. I've also read that the MA610 are 112.8 mm horizontally. So, my question is: "Is there going to be compatibility issues with the cooler and ram?" If there is an issue, which cooler/RGB ram should I use instead? (preferably cooler master's CPU coolers because all of my fans are theirs, and I'm planning to hook them spinny bois up to a CM RGB hub) 

Yes, I see, but they are using an ATX motherboard with 4 ram slots. Because of that, the distance from the CPU to the ram slots might be different. (I'm not sure, it's not specified) Additionally, the first slot looks like it is directly under the fan, so going by the height specifications, they wouldn't fit properly.

26 minutes ago, Alexsolo said:

Someone built a system with the same cooler and RAM as you. https://www.unikoshardware.com/2018/02/uniko-masterair-ma610p.html

Though it's an ASUS motherboard... I don't see if being that different in comparison to the Asrock one.

Yes, I see, but they are using an ATX motherboard with 4 ram slots. Because of that, the distance from the CPU to the ram slots might be different. (I'm not sure, it's not specified) Additionally, the first slot looks like it is directly under the fan, so going by the height specifications, they wouldn't fit properly.