Someone help me

Microsoft Master

So i restarted my pc because i installed a new program and this screen popped up can someone help me, i tried all the options it gave me

15397338307943288874857643095127.jpg

When starting a topic like this it's usually helpful and nice to list your specs. Is the below configuration still accurate?

Spoiler

CPU

Pentium G4560

Motherboard

Msi B250m PRO-VD

RAM

1x8 Kingston Hyper X fury

GPU

E.V.G.A Gforce Gtx 1050

Case

V.I.V.O Smart micro-atx

Storage

kingston ssd now uv400 120 gb

PSU

E.V.G.A 430w

I would go into the BIOS and have a look at the boot order first of all, even with 1 drive sometimes it can cause issues and tries to boot into locations that don't have Windows installed.

If it's ok, may I also ask what program you were installing? 

2 minutes ago, ZacoAttaco said:

When starting a topic like this it's usually helpful and nice to list your specs. Is the below configuration still accurate?

Hide contents

CPU

Pentium G4560

Motherboard

Msi B250m PRO-VD

RAM

GPU

E.V.G.A Gforce Gtx 1050

Case

V.I.V.O Smart micro-atx

Storage

PSU

E.V.G.A 430w

I would go into the BIOS and have a look at the boot order first of all, even with 1 drive sometimes it can cause issues and tries to boot into locations that don't have Windows installed.

Audacity

3 minutes ago, ZacoAttaco said:

Reveal hidden contents

CPU

Pentium G4560

Motherboard

Msi B250m PRO-VD

RAM

GPU

E.V.G.A Gforce Gtx 1050

Case

V.I.V.O Smart micro-atx

Storage

PSU

E.V.G.A 430w

This poped up after i put my ssd as the 1 

15397349963912308926296180190442.jpg

6 minutes ago, ZacoAttaco said:

Reveal hidden contents

CPU

Pentium G4560

Motherboard

Msi B250m PRO-VD

RAM

GPU

E.V.G.A Gforce Gtx 1050

Case

V.I.V.O Smart micro-atx

Storage

PSU

E.V.G.A 430w

My easiest route is to format ive tried every trick in the book

4 minutes ago, Microsoft Master said:

My easiest route is to format ive tried every trick in the book

Aside from some sort of hardware failure, if you're happy to do that that will most-likely solve your problem.

9 minutes ago, ZacoAttaco said:

Aside from some sort of hardware failure, if you're happy to do that that will most-likely solve your problem.

I did i need to backup my data more often.

1 minute ago, Microsoft Master said:

I did i need to backup my data more often.

I'm in the same boat there. I'm looking a buying a 1TB or 2TB portable drive and just manually back it up every month or so. I also do smaller backups on Google Drive and all of my photos are automatically backed up to Google Photos.

58 minutes ago, Microsoft Master said:

So i restarted my pc because i installed a new program and this screen popped up can someone help me, i tried all the options it gave me

when does that ''choose an option'' screen show up? does it show up when you start your PC? go to advanced and perform either a system repair or a system restore.

i7-8700K l MSI RX 580 8GB ARMOR MK2 MSI - Z370 KRAIT GAMING l G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR4-3200 l Inland 120GB SSD + 1TB HDD Scythe FUMA Rev. B l EVGA 600W 80+ Bronze Certified l Asus VG248QE 144Hz l Zowie FK2 Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X l Phanteks P300 Tempered Glass l Corsair Gaming K70 RAPIDFIRE l windows 10.

1 hour ago, FPS god said:

when does that ''choose an option'' screen show up? does it show up when you start your PC? go to advanced and perform either a system repair or a system restore.

I think the user has already tried both those methods and the thread is now resolved the user reinstalled Windows.

There's plenty of others out there we can that still help. ?

9 hours ago, ZacoAttaco said:

I'm in the same boat there. I'm looking a buying a 1TB or 2TB portable drive and just manually back it up every month or so. I also do smaller backups on Google Drive and all of my photos are automatically backed up to Google Photos.

Thank god i have usb wifi too because every time this happens i would have to being this to the other side of my house