New ISP issues

Djones09

I've been searching around for a new ISP, but it looks like in my area the only company I can go with is Brighthouse. I've had it before, but their prices went up so I'm basically stuck with them. Their prices are $57 for 10/1, $77, for 30/2 and $85 for 60/5. I game online, surf, download, and stream from multiple devices so I figured I'd need around the 30Mbps down, but the next one up is only $8 dollars so why not right? Well I have the Asus RT-AC66U, its an amazing router if you don't know what it is look it, up the features that are built in are awesome. (As a student, being able to connect directly to my computer with little to no set up is really awesome.) Having all of these awesome features I would want to be able to use this with the high speed internet, but I can't because apparently with the 60Mbps internet I have to use their equipment. I guess they have a modem/ Wifi router combo, and told me there were no options to only have a modem. So my question is, is it possible to hook up my Asus router to the already existing equipment? If so how?

To answer your question, yes

You just have to disable NAT on their router/modem and enable bridge mode.

● Thermaltake Core P5 ● ASUS Z170-A ● Intel Core i7-6700k 
● EK Supremacy EVO ● 2x 8GB GSkill Ripjaws 
● EVGA GTX 770 ● Samsung 850 EVO 250GB ● XFX 750W Black Edition PSU