Computer just shuts down

Go to solution Solved by NelizMastr,
1 hour ago, Bexny said:

Be quiet power zone 750W

That's a pretty old PSU by now and when a PC just turns off by itself that's usually a power supply problem or a problem with your house's wiring/power strip. Try a different power strip first as they're cheaper than a new PSU. Also try a different wall socket if possible.

Hey guys I have the following problem. My computer which is runs on Windows 7 just shuts down. And I dont know why. It most often happens when I play Rainbow Six for a while. (Like 3-5 Locker games). Whenever the computer crashed I have turn off the power of my powerspillter. Whatever you call that. Not to forget that the CPU or GPU is not overheating. It is beeing used tensly but not overheating. Howver if it would overheat the computer shows me that the fans are not intensely used. So more cooled air would flow into the computer. I am clue less. Hope I didnt miss out on any important information.

Processor: AMD FX-8350

Grafics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060-6GB

Have a nice day and thank you for any help I can recieve.

Which PSU are you using? Include make, model and wattage.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

1 hour ago, Bexny said:

Be quiet power zone 750W

That's a pretty old PSU by now and when a PC just turns off by itself that's usually a power supply problem or a problem with your house's wiring/power strip. Try a different power strip first as they're cheaper than a new PSU. Also try a different wall socket if possible.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Alright Thanks for the help. I will try that. Thx a lot.