Isuue

Hanzo1290b

So hi linus I have windows 8 in my pc and I use my phone internet connection by tethering for internet gaming,so I have good speed in surfing on browser but when I play games like CS my internet seems to just put me on hanger like speed from mb to bytes how to I fix it plz help me .

10 minutes ago, Hanzo1290b said:

So hi linus I have windows 8 in my pc and I use my phone internet connection by tethering for internet gaming,so I have good speed in surfing on browser but when I play games like CS my internet seems to just put me on hanger like speed from mb to bytes how to I fix it plz help me .

A big part of the issue is going to be with connecting through your phone. Phone internet connections have a lot more latency than a normal home connection, meaning that a signal takes longer to get from your computer to where it's going, or from where it's coming from to your computer. Also because of the wireless nature of them, and the much longer range than home WiFi there's more risk of data being lost and needing to be resent, taking even longer.

This isn't a problem where you're just asking a website to send you a small web page, but games are very sensitive to latency. Whereas a "slow" 500ms (half a second) connection might manifest in a webpage taking an extra half second to load (not a big deal), it can cause severe rubber-banding, connection drops, or stuttering on many games.

There really isn't a solution to it other than to switch to a different internet solution, sorry. A lot of the be issues you're having are true of satellite internet, Wimax, and LTE internet as well.

Thx for helping me all of u for not just ignoring me thx alot :)