SSD not found after coldboot (AMD)

toteratte

Im sorry if this doesnt have the right formating or whatever, im a firsttimeposter here.Just for clarification, im pretty well informed and know my way around PCs, I've build more than i can remember, and im usually the guy that gets asked if something goes even slightly fubar, so dont hesitate to go deep on the knowledge.

Short summary of Hardware:I myself had the first case of this problem, running an old AM3 platform with a phenom II x4 on a kind of generic motherboard with a Samsung 850 EVO 250gb SSD. (First time i saw this problem was sometime after installing the SSD)

Second case is a friend of mine, which PC i build and set up, that runs an AM4 motherboard with an Ryzen 5 1600 and a (i believe) Intenso 120gb SSD. (Had this problem from day 1)

Third case is also a friend of mine, which PC i ALSO build, ALSO with an AM4 motherboard and a Ryzen 5 2600 and a Samsung 850 EVO 500gb SSD. (Also had this problem from day 1)

The problem:It seems that everytime we do a cold start (everything longer than half an hour or so) the PC doesnt recognize the SSD and wont boot. ALL of the PC are configured to boot from the SSD as the main drive, and all BIOSes are configured to AHCI. I've tried pretty much everything i could find on Google, and I even hooked up the SSDs to Sata Port 1 on the mainboards.

Im not sure if this is some kind of bug with AMDs Chipset/CPUs/Whatever, but i've personaly only saw this on AMD systems.

If you awesome guys here have ANY idea what i could try, dont hesitate to ask/give advice, and if you need any more informations I'll gladly give them if i can.

Edit: After not recognicing the SSD a restart goes right into win 10.

4 minutes ago, toteratte said:

Im sorry if this doesnt have the right formating or whatever, im a firsttimeposter here.Just for clarification, im pretty well informed and know my way around PCs, I've build more than i can remember, and im usually the guy that gets asked if something goes even slightly fubar, so dont hesitate to go deep on the knowledge.

Short summary of Hardware:I myself had the first case of this problem, running an old AM3 platform with a phenom II x4 on a kind of generic motherboard with a Samsung 850 EVO 250gb SSD. (First time i saw this problem was sometime after installing the SSD)

Second case is a friend of mine, which PC i build and set up, that runs an AM4 motherboard with an Ryzen 5 1600 and a (i believe) Intenso 120gb SSD. (Had this problem from day 1)

Third case is also a friend of mine, which PC i ALSO build, ALSO with an AM4 motherboard and a Ryzen 5 2600 and a Samsung 850 EVO 500gb SSD. (Also had this problem from day 1)

The problem:It seems that everytime we do a cold start (everything longer than half an hour or so) the PC doesnt recognize the SSD and wont boot. ALL of the PC are configured to boot from the SSD as the main drive, and all BIOSes are configured to AHCI. I've tried pretty much everything i could find on Google, and I even hooked up the SSDs to Sata Port 1 on the mainboards.

Im not sure if this is some kind of bug with AMDs Chipset/CPUs/Whatever, but i've personaly only saw this on AMD systems.

If you awesome guys here have ANY idea what i could try, dont hesitate to ask/give advice, and if you need any more informations I'll gladly give them if i can.

Edit: After not recognicing the SSD a restart goes right into win 10.

Power cycling if it lost power then it will not work seem broken 

Power cycle it

What exactly do you mean by power cycling it?
I thought thats only for dead drives?
Because as i said, all 3 of our drives work, and the third one is BRANDNEW.

Does anyone else know anything about this?
Im kinda fed up with this bug :P