Bent CPU socket pins

Yup, that's right. Bent some CPU socket pins on my motherboard and and it won't POST... Let the noob first build walk of shame commence.

Well hopefully you don't ever make that mistake again. You can usually very carefully bend them back into place. Bend them too much and it'll snap the pins though, and then its definitely broken.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

I dont know if there are any places to go to repair the pins, but you can try fixing it yourself. Look it up on YouTube through a reliable source 

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

you can try and use a toothpick or something els small to adjust the pins, what have you got to lose

Yea I tried bending them back, but upon closer inspection I realized 1 had broken off the top knob thing on the pin  ... oh well, I knew I would run into some type of issue with my first go around. It's all a learning experience. Bought the same mobo today and there was a $10 rebate with a free 120gb SSD deal going on! 

https://m.newegg.com/products/N82E16813157822?ignorebbr=true&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-Mobile&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-Mobile-_-pla-_-Motherboards+-+Intel-_-N82E16813157822&gclid=Cj0KCQjw9ZDeBRD9ARIsAMbAmoYNALiUjdREd5nQiEl6QIC6Pa9I2HCaRHRICKOyQ5jq8M1Xv8bzHG8aArnaEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

IMG_2013.PNG