Symless Synergy Doesn't Work Properly / At All

Go to solution Solved by Synergy Team,

Hey Tonmoy, we're really sorry to hear that you didn't manage to get Synergy working. It's probably a simple config fix, and we'd love to see if we can help you. Usually, it's really easy to tell from the logs. It looks like you opened a support ticket and got a refund already, but it seems that you didn't attach any logs. Would you mind sending us your logs?

Hey Everyone,

I saw quite a lot of good things about Synergy on multiple videos. Based on that I directly paid for the Pro version when I got a MAC today and needed to share same Mouse + Keyboard from my Windows 10.

However, I got a very bad experience after trying both 1.xx and 2.xx version. It just doesn't work, not even a little bit. Tried to follow official/unofficial guides, articles and videos but none helped at all.

I have sent them an email regarding immediate fix/solution or, full refund. However, the free version Share Mouse from Bartels Media GmbH working perfectly for me so far.

N.B. The purpose of this post is to make people aware of the mountain of bugs that Synergy got right now which made it unusable and also to suggest that we should not be buying everything blindly that we see on videos ;) 

Thanks.

Hey Tonmoy, we're really sorry to hear that you didn't manage to get Synergy working. It's probably a simple config fix, and we'd love to see if we can help you. Usually, it's really easy to tell from the logs. It looks like you opened a support ticket and got a refund already, but it seems that you didn't attach any logs. Would you mind sending us your logs?