Advice/help needed

TristanK

Hello everyone, I have put together a new PC and i have a problem with it. The problem is that before it goes to desktop it shows me that oldschool tv white and grey snow screen for about 3 seconds instead of windows logo and than it normally goes to windows. I am experiencing no other strange going ons. 

PC specs are as follows: r5 2400g with stock cooler, 2 sticks by 8GB of geil ddr4 3000mhz memory, asrock fatality b450 gaming/ac itx MB, nano 150W fanless psu from streacom and streacom f1c case. For storage i got WD M.2 1TB ssd.

Temps are jumping everywhere from 55 to 75 degrees.

Anyone know what could be causing the issue? 

Specs: 

Spoiler

PC:CASE: FD Define r6 | CPU:Intel Core i7-8700k | MB: MSI z370 PC Pro RAM: 32GB Corsair vengance LPX 3000 GPU: Asus rx 6900xt Tuf STORAGE: nand 500GB Samsung 970Evo plus ; Game Storage: 2TB Samsung 860QVO Storage: 2 x WD Green 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM850x | CPUCooler: Noctua NH-D15   DISPLAY: LG 27GL850

I don't know what the problem could be, maybe try installing a fresh copy of Windows?

11 minutes ago, Dominik999 said:

I don't know what the problem could be, maybe try installing a fresh copy of Windows?

You're probably right

5 minutes ago, Mattk13 said:

You're probably right

You don't have anything to lose, put before you install a fresh copy of Windows, make sure you have your files that you need backed up somewhere (USB, Cloud, etc.)

i have installed a fresh windows twice and than gpu driver for 2400g and this always starts happening after i install amd's drivers

Specs: 

Spoiler

PC:CASE: FD Define r6 | CPU:Intel Core i7-8700k | MB: MSI z370 PC Pro RAM: 32GB Corsair vengance LPX 3000 GPU: Asus rx 6900xt Tuf STORAGE: nand 500GB Samsung 970Evo plus ; Game Storage: 2TB Samsung 860QVO Storage: 2 x WD Green 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM850x | CPUCooler: Noctua NH-D15   DISPLAY: LG 27GL850