Is that Normal ?

Just wait until year three, All the laptops i had, which totals four, over the past 13 years have had the GPU burn out after a two - three year period with 3D gaming with the exception of one of them that had an GPU problem which was claimed by Nvidia and not Sony and yes all my laptops have been Sony S and SZ series. My sister's Dell GPU recently died due to gaming but the thing about her's is that she only plays those stupid Dinner Dash and Zuma games.

Actually I don't know what to say :3

Just wait until year three, All the laptops i had, which totals four, over the past 13 years have had the GPU burn out after a two - three year period with 3D gaming with the exception of one of them that had an GPU problem which was claimed by Nvidia and not Sony and yes all my laptops have been Sony S and SZ series. My sister's Dell GPU recently died due to gaming but the thing about her's is that she only plays those stupid Dinner Dash and Zuma games.

Is there anyway I can make the Gpu use only 80% or even less and if there is will it help ?

P.s gpu driver doesn't support usage limitation

Is there anyway I can make the Gpu use only 80% or even less and if there is will it help ?

P.s gpu driver doesn't support usage limitation

No and it will not help due to the fact that normal laptop GPUs are not designed/intended for 3D gaming period. You can play some 3D games but it degrades the GPU's quality very fast

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

No and it will not help due to the fact that normal laptop GPUs are not designed/intended for 3D gaming period. You can play some 3D games but it degrades the GPU's quality very fast

Okay  :mellow: But really thnx for the help  :)

Okay  :mellow: But really thnx for the help  :)

Sure.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.