Need help desperately

JorgeSuarez

So I had everything ready in my new pc that I had been using for a week, but when looked at bios updates I saw I didn't have the version that enables intel optane. Which I have. So I updated without realising my optane was working and the update was great, but like 5 reboots afterwards it stops working it says windows is missing files or whatever and it doesn't boot. I've tryed everything, from updating the bios to other reinstalling windows, changing the hhd format from gdp to mbr and so far I got to intall it 2 times , but it ended up crashing everytime sooner or later. Need help desperately please anyone who has any idea of what is happening. Also my drives intel optane, the hdd and my pendrive are read randomly. Sometime they do and sometimes not. Anyway thank you in advance

Is the boot priority in the bios set correctly?

CPU: 8600k @4.9  (1.39v) |  Cooler: NH-U14s | Mobo: Asus Strix z390i | Ram: Gskill DDR4 Trident Z 3600 8GB x 2 16-16-16-36

GPU: Gigabyte G1 1080 GTX | Case: Prodigy ITX | Fans: NH-A14, (exhaust) NH-A12, (intake) NH-A20 (intake)

Samsung EVO 1tb | Samsung EVO 512gb x2 | Intel ssd 128gb

PSU: Powerstation 500W

9 hours ago, Srnewbee said:

Is the boot priority in the bios set correctly?

The hdd wasn't showing up, but anyway I don't know how, but I ficed it