Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

PCfD youtube series(?)

SirReno

Hi, im SirReno, lately ive been considering on doing a youtube video series called Programming Concepts for Dummies (PCfD) where i will explain from very basic concepts of programming in a very simple way in order for anyone to understand it (by everyone i mean from 12+ years old), i just want to know if you are interested on me making this series and what topics would you like to see in this series,

Thanks

Sounds like a good idea, just make sure you understand your target audience and cater towards the needs of that audience. 

You also have to keep in mind that you have to be thorough in explanations, and maybe dumb it down a bit - remember, you are catering to "dummies".

Also try and keep it interesting. :) 

Just my two cents though.

26 minutes ago, Netivity said:

Sounds like a good idea, just make sure you understand your target audience and cater towards the needs of that audience. 

You also have to keep in mind that you have to be thorough in explanations, and maybe dumb it down a bit - remember, you are catering to "dummies".

Also try and keep it interesting. :) 

Just my two cents though.

thanks, im thinking on using mainly analogies for the explanations (really dumb-ish analogies), then just explain how those analogies are reflected in the code

1 minute ago, SirReno said:

thanks, im thinking on using mainly analogies for the explanations (really dumb-ish analogies), then just explain how those analogies are reflected in the code

Sounds good, as long as you make sure they're relevant! :) 

Good luck to you.

2 minutes ago, Netivity said:

Sounds good, as long as you make sure they're relevant! :) 

Good luck to you.

the idea is to start with the most basic concepts, like variables for example, then i would like to keep it increasing until a basic example on AI perhaps