GeForce experience crashing

toobladink

So I recently picked up a new GPU. I used to have an Nvidia GPU, but sold it because I wasn't playing games that much. So, I uninstalled all the drivers and software that I could. If they were improper uninstalls, well, maybe that's my issue, but I'm not sure how to deal with that.

System:

AMD 2400G

16GB Corsair Vengeance 3000MHz RAM

EVGA Nvidia 1070 Ti FTW2

Gigabyte AB350N

What's happening:

When I open GeForce experience, I get a message that says, "Something went wrong. Try restarting GeForce Experience."

What I've done:

Uninstalled and reinstalled GeForce Experience

Tried to download an older video driver rather than the most recent one, and uninstall/reinstall GeForce Experience

Uninstall AMD Drivers and repeat previous steps (forgot to do this first)

Other things:

When I reinstalled GeForce experience the second time, the gigabyte APP center opened up and my corsair keyboard reset the RGB profile, and now I can't set the RGB profile back to what it was. Like my keyboard isn't detected by the corsair utility engine software anymore; that's why I can't set an RGB profile.

hi

pipes
Undervolting 5700 (not mine but important)

12 hours ago, Alexsolo said:

Is GeForce experience a necessity for you? Perhaps best to wait for the next version to come along and uninstall it until then.

Well, I'd like to see my FPS in titles and my friends have all recommended Nvidia shadowplay.

I did try MSI afterburner, but I have absolutely no clue how to use it to get it to display my FPS and whatnot.

hi

pipes
Undervolting 5700 (not mine but important)