please delete

7 minutes ago, Inirac said:

@CPotter sorry if this is stated somewhere else and I just didn't see it, but will the winners be chosen from the 20 honorable mentions? I would appreciate a response, Thank You.

Honourable mentions generally mean they were good but not the winner

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

I'm aware of that, the title of the post says 20 honorable mentions, but he says "Below are our TOP 20 PICKS for the ASUS #ROGRigReboot18 contest." and that they'll be contacting the winners via email within the next week which, to me implies that its one of these 20 videos.

You can send a personal message to members, just hover your custor on the mention and click on the mail icon on the bottom left corner. If you haven't heard anything yet I would assume they haven't picked a winner yet though - or they are about to announce who it was.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

2 minutes ago, Sauron said:

You can send a personal message to members, just hover your custor on the mention and click on the mail icon on the bottom left corner. If you haven't heard anything yet I would assume they haven't picked a winner yet though - or they are about to announce who it was.

they stated that they haven't picked a winner yet, but said that the videos were both the top 20 picks, and the honorable mentions.

4 minutes ago, Sauron said:

also, I'm not entirely sure what you mean?

9 hours ago, Inirac said:

also, I'm not entirely sure what you mean?

He means that you could have contacted Colton via PM directly, instead of making thread.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

7 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

He means that you could have contacted Colton via PM directly, instead of making thread.

i understood that, i just didn't understand his explanation. anyway, i figured it out and he said that it is out of the top 20.