Running MB without cpu?

Is there any real danger of running the motherboard without the CPU or ram etc? long story short gotta build going on first with decent gear excitement caught and i have it assembled and test fires for any Obvious dead hardware everything lit up all fine and all but is there any damage of doing this? 

Side note the EZ debug does let me know i dont have a CPU so hell it does work XD

nope

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

1 minute ago, bleedblue said:

nope

I love the super short and to the point answer and how your an AMD enthusiast and its a B350 Board

It will just beep that has problem, nothing else should happen. For example, when you try to start your pc without any GPU or RAM the motherboard beeps code that there is a problem. The real problem is to try to turn on your motherboard without PSU

1 minute ago, voiha said:

It will just beep that has problem, nothing else should happen. For example, when you try to start your pc without any GPU or RAM the motherboard beeps code that there is a problem. The real problem is to try to turn on your motherboard without PSU

Yeah i do suppose the no PSU factor could cause an issue

some motherboard can do a bios flash without a cpu or ram installed... but it wont run without a cpu, so fez760, could you explain more clearly what exactly the problem is.
and what your specs are?

Current build: Ryzen 7 1700x, asus prime x370-pro, 16gb gskill trident z rgb, asus rog strix gtx 1070 ti, corsair rm650x, nzxt s340 elite, samsung 840 pro 256gb, 1.5tb hdd.

On 10/2/2018 at 5:11 AM, Martijn Klerks said:

some motherboard can do a bios flash without a cpu or ram installed... but it wont run without a cpu, so fez760, could you explain more clearly what exactly the problem is.
and what your specs are?

no problems just doing small power on tests and i dont have the cpu ram or gpu yet so its on maybe a minute max at a time while i test re wiring just to exclude any future headaches

then in  this case it's fine. You can power on and leave it running.