Smart Mirror

Misinthe

Hey everyone, I'm trying to get into more hobbies. I thought I would start with an easy project like a smart mirror, I was wondering if anyone have a good guide I can check or any recommendations on what hardware to get for it. I looked online for guides but they're all very vague. Thank you all in advanced.

I don't know if à smart mirror is an "easy" project. Maybe start with a diy arduino uno? If your heart is set on the mirror, it will be a great learning experience, but beware that it may be challenging if you don't have a strong knowledge in programming and IOT. 

ASU

On 9/30/2018 at 8:57 PM, Hackentosher said:

I don't know if à smart mirror is an "easy" project. Maybe start with a diy arduino uno? If your heart is set on the mirror, it will be a great learning experience, but beware that it may be challenging if you don't have a strong knowledge in programming and IOT. 

Isn't that the same as making one with a Raspberry Pi? While I don't have strong knowledge in programming, I've programmed here and there for 10 years, but wouldn't say I'm "fluent". 

1 minute ago, Miguel552 said:

Isn't that the same as making one with a Raspberry Pi? While I don't have strong knowledge in programming, I've programmed here and there for 10 years, but wouldn't say I'm "fluent". 

Then you might be able to make it work with the help of someone else's build online. Best of luck, I'd love to see the finished product!

ASU