Slow Internet StartUp

XRedKiller

So as you see in the title, I Have a Problem With My Network Adapter Which is when i boot up my pc with a ssd m.2 drive , the NetWork adapter needs about 30 second to connect (Ethernet Cable) and i have the lastest driver for it, but i cant find a fix to it, its not like a major problem but a lot of my programs boot before my internet connects and a lot of them use internet so i have to reopen them again manually, i have a MSI Z98 Gaming 3 MotherBoard With a Killer E2200 Gigabit Ethernet Controller 
Any Fixes for That!

Thanks for helping

12 minutes ago, XRedKiller said:

So as you see in the title, I Have a Problem With My Network Adapter Which is when i boot up my pc with a ssd m.2 drive , the NetWork adapter needs about 30 second to connect (Ethernet Cable) and i have the lastest driver for it, but i cant find a fix to it, its not like a major problem but a lot of my programs boot before my internet connects and a lot of them use internet so i have to reopen them again manually, i have a MSI Z98 Gaming 3 MotherBoard With a Killer E2200 Gigabit Ethernet Controller 
Any Fixes for That!

Thanks for helping

Yes same thing happens to me, and I'm on Windows 10, it's kinda annoying and sometimes it connects instantly and sometimes I have to wait, I think it has to do with the order of drivers being loaded, seems like the Ethernet driver gets loaded kinda late instead of being loaded while the OS is booting.

also happens when i disable the Ethernet and enable it again, it takes a while to connect.

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

3 minutes ago, syn2112 said:

Yes same thing happens to me, and I'm on Windows 10, it's kinda annoying and sometimes it connects instantly and sometimes I have to wait, I think it has to do with the order of drivers being loaded, seems like the Ethernet driver gets loaded kinda late instead of being loaded while the OS is booting.

also happens when i disable the Ethernet and enable it again, it takes a while to connect.

exact same thing

2 minutes ago, XRedKiller said:

exact same thing

I got curious so I started looking for a fix and I seem to have found one :D never really cared much about it before.

Just change the Link Speed from "Auto" to "100Mbps Full Duplex" (in my case) if you have a network faster than 100Mbps then go for 1Gbps

now it connects instantly :D 

2 hours ago, syn2112 said:

I got curious so I started looking for a fix and I seem to have found one :D never really cared much about it before.

Just change the Link Speed from "Auto" to "100Mbps Full Duplex" (in my case) if you have a network faster than 100Mbps then go for 1Gbps

now it connects instantly :D 

i have a 40Mbps connection , it will work the same for 100Mbps?

1 hour ago, XRedKiller said:

i have a 40Mbps connection , it will work the same for 100Mbps?

yes, just pick 100Mbps Full Duplex then