ssd 128gb windows 10

snapcrackpop

Yes, it's more than enough. I have Windows 10 installed on my 120GB SSD, and still have about 60-70GB free.

• Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS.

Processor: Intel i7 11700k MemoryCorsair Vengeance 4x4GB 3200MHZ Motherboard: Gigabyte Z590 AORUS Elite Graphics card: Gigabyte AORUS GTX 1080ti Xtreme Edition Storage: x2 120gb SSD, 1tb Samsung Evo, 2TB HDD Case: Corsair 400C Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Display's: AOC AG493UCX 49"  Ultra Wide 5120x1440 at 120hz, IPad Mini with Duet Display.

NP on the SSD. Don't forget you may put stuff you use every day on that drive not only Windows.  Windows plus Browser,Skype,Mail client,Antivirus,....

I would keep about 60g for one or two game that need fast access.If you have Steam you can put the client in the second HDD and install a game you play often on the SSD second partition 

11 minutes ago, Zmax said:

NP on the SSD. Don't forget you may put stuff you use every day on that drive not only Windows.  Windows plus Browser,Skype,Mail client,Antivirus,....

I would keep about 60g for one or two game that need fast access.If you have Steam you can put the client in the second HDD and install a game you play often on the SSD second partition 

20 minutes ago, LewisPark said:

Yes, it's more than enough. I have Windows 10 installed on my 120GB SSD, and still have about 60-70GB free.

• Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS.

Ok thxs guys!