Problem With Rgb fusion and graphics card pls help :(

Hi, i recently finished building this new pc and bought a gtx 1080 from gigabyte (g1 gaming) so i downloaded the aorus engine on the manufacturers website (on the product page in utilities) and it seems like the gaming and oc mode work i supose but when i try to open rgb fusion it gets stuck on please wait and i cant do anything about it. It really bothers me since every other led in my pc is in a beautiful white. Help! Also tried reinstalling it and also restarting the computer d0nt work.

Same, RGB fusion pheriperal settings did not detect my gtx 1080 g1 gaming too. 

I have to manually set the color for gpu lightings using aorus engine, then remove the program.

Then install RGB fusion for the mobo and rams.

Using both aorus engine and rgb fusion might just hang either one of the programs, they just don't work...

pic.jpeg

IMG_8568.jpg

this really makes me angry and sad

because im not even able to turned off

Can you try other software? Everyone seems to dislike Aorus Graphic Engine and they state similar issues to both of you. People online recommend MSI Afterburner although I'm not experienced with RGB myself.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/22/2018 at 1:11 AM, stevenskenneth said:

I have the exact same problem with a G1 1070, did you find a solution?

nop i just put some black electrical tape on the rgb logo and fan stop so it doesnt look as bad gigabyte rgb fusion software is honestly just bad. never works jjust says please wait for hours :(