Gaming Clients and Websites not loading/working properly on my internet suddenly.

Satish Suthar
Go to solution Solved by Satish Suthar,
On 9/23/2018 at 10:56 AM, Alex Atkin UK said:

Just describe to your ISP what you told us?  They should at least be able to offer some basic troubleshooting.

Oh it was resolved, all they said I had to do was to set up an IP4 Address for my PC.

Doing that, made everything work again.

Hello,

So I'm using my FTTH connection and suddenly for the past 3 days, my Steam's started not loading its homepage. Then my Uplay would also be acting weird, it won't load up the photos/avatars of any of my friends from my friendlist

Then comes Origin, which wouldn't even let me log in, it'd keep loading and tell me that the Origin is unavailable to login at the moment which is strange because I'm using a 100 Mbps connection and speedtest's giving good results as well as other websites working well, like Google, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook etc.

They all work on my phone data or other network but just not on my FTTH, so I don't know what to say to my ISP because I don't know what's this problem even called...

It's kind of frustrating me now because I can't play a lots of games on Origin or access Steam store.

Could anyone help me out with this?

Just describe to your ISP what you told us?  They should at least be able to offer some basic troubleshooting.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

On 9/23/2018 at 10:56 AM, Alex Atkin UK said:

Oh it was resolved, all they said I had to do was to set up an IP4 Address for my PC.

Doing that, made everything work again.

That doesn't sound right, you should be using DHCP to automatically do that.  Doing it manually can cause a conflict with other clients on the network which are using DHCP.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7