Help Planning New Build

hunterjosh01

Hey, was just wondering if you guys could give some feedback on a PCPartPicker list I put together for my future PC. I'm not the most experienced so there may be massive issues or not, but any feedback would be great. I'll be using the PC for mostly 1440p-4K gaming and some video editing as well. I prefer the look of ITX, plus I just adore the Evolv Shift and also I don't have too much room at my place to keep a larger PC so that's why that was decided. Thanks ?

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/user/Subject1849/saved/7tcd6h

Mr Computer Problems聽馃槩

The i7-8086k is bassically the same as the i7-8700k, just a tiny bit upgraded.

You can overclock the 8700K to 5gh, or maybe even higher.

This ones just my opinion, but I think the Asus ROG Strix 1080 ti is better, and looks cooler than the gigabyte, but that's not really important.

I also think you should get the 1tb SSD and cut down on the hard drive a bit.

'My mango is to blo up, den akt lik i don no nobudy HAERHAERHA'

If I'm on this forum, I'm prob in school with my mac messing around with @RFK . Otherwise I'm playing on my beefy PC my dad bought me... 聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 2080ti PC GIVEAWAY

UPGRADED FROM THIS SHIT,聽 TO ----------------------------->THIS<-------------------------------------------------------------------------

/|https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/qfyvNQ|\聽聽聽 |MY FIRST BUILD|

\|/SPECS \|/

|-| CPU - Intel Core i9 7980XE |-| COOLER - Corsair H115i PRO |-| MOTHERBOARD - Asus ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME |-| RAM - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB (4x8GB) |-| STORAGE - Samsung 970 Pro 1TB +Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM Hard Drive |-| GPU - Asus聽 Geforce RTX 2080ti ROG Strix OC |-| CHASSIS - Thermaltake View 71 Full Tower |-| PSU - Corsair HX1000i 80+ Platinum |-| O.S. - Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit |-|\

ACCESSORIES

MONITOR - Alienware AW3418DW 聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 It's 34 inches (if you know what I'm talking about...)

MOUSE - Razer DEATH-ADDER ELITE

KEYBOARD - Razer ORNATA CHROMA

HEADSET - Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum

SPEAKERS - Logitech Z506 5.1 Surround Sound

FREE V BUCKS KIDZ

This looks like a ridiculously sweet build. Good job on the part picking.

You definitely have deeper pockets than I do, lol!

Intel i7 8700k | Asus ROG Strix Z370-I | NVidia RTX 2070 Super Reference聽| Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3600MHz x 32GB | Samsung 970 Evo 500GB NVMe | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD | Custom Loop | Corsair RMx 850w Gold | Phanteks Evolv iTX TG (modded) | Acer Predator XB1

2 minutes ago, A47H said:

The i7-8086k is bassically the same as the i7-8700k, just a tiny bit upgraded.

You can overclock the 8700K to 5gh, or maybe even higher.

This ones just my opinion, but I think the Asus ROG Strix 1080 ti is better, and looks cooler than the gigabyte, but that's not really important.

I already have the 4TB hard drive from my previous build, but I'll keep the rest in mind. Thanks!聽

Mr Computer Problems聽馃槩

1 minute ago, A47H said:

If the OP is doing video editing, the OP will need to have a lot of hard drive space to store raw footage.

Intel i7 8700k | Asus ROG Strix Z370-I | NVidia RTX 2070 Super Reference聽| Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3600MHz x 32GB | Samsung 970 Evo 500GB NVMe | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD | Custom Loop | Corsair RMx 850w Gold | Phanteks Evolv iTX TG (modded) | Acer Predator XB1

Just now, NickPickerWI said:

If the OP is doing video editing, the OP will need to have a lot of hard drive space to store raw footage.

You're right, but still for gaming you're gonna need a lot of SSD Space

If I'm on this forum, I'm prob in school with my mac messing around with @RFK . Otherwise I'm playing on my beefy PC my dad bought me... 聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 2080ti PC GIVEAWAY

UPGRADED FROM THIS SHIT,聽 TO ----------------------------->THIS<-------------------------------------------------------------------------

\|/SPECS \|/

|-| CPU - Intel Core i9 7980XE |-| COOLER - Corsair H115i PRO |-| MOTHERBOARD - Asus ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME |-| RAM - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB (4x8GB) |-| STORAGE - Samsung 970 Pro 1TB +Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM Hard Drive |-| GPU - Asus聽 Geforce RTX 2080ti ROG Strix OC |-| CHASSIS - Thermaltake View 71 Full Tower |-| PSU - Corsair HX1000i 80+ Platinum |-| O.S. - Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit |-|\

ACCESSORIES

MONITOR - Alienware AW3418DW 聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 It's 34 inches (if you know what I'm talking about...)

FREE V BUCKS KIDZ

Just now, A47H said:

You're right, but still for gaming you're gonna need a lot of SSD Space

Well that's why I included the Optane 32GB M.2 as a cache for the HDD, it's included in the other section聽

Mr Computer Problems聽馃槩

3 minutes ago, Subject1849 said:

Well that's why I included the Optane 32GB M.2 as a cache for the HDD, it's included in the other section聽

Ok, sorry I didn't see that. That's a nice build and I hope it goes well!

\|/SPECS \|/

ACCESSORIES

FREE V BUCKS KIDZ

2 minutes ago, A47H said:

Ok, sorry I didn't see that. That's a nice build and I hope it goes well!

Thanks 鈽猴笍

Mr Computer Problems聽馃槩