Need a bit of tech help

NT_Dubble

Hello 

So I just recently removed one of my EVGA FTW3 1080 TI from my pc which was in SLI with another of the same card. 

I booted up my PC and saw two thing one my primary monitor resolution had plummeted so I rectified that in windows settings, two my second monitor was no longer displaying an image. So I went to go boot nvidi control panel but the application will not boot. So I go into Geforce experience and see that I need a new driver update so I do that I restart my pc but geforce experience still says I need an update so I do it again. And what do you know its asking for the same update AGAIN so this is when I remove Geforce experience and reinstall. It asks to do the driver update again so I was like ok.... 3rd time lucky and now my pc has black screened nothing is showing however it is us ll making noises like it is doing something. I've left it for ten minutes hoping it would come back but nothing. 

So I assume I broke something when I either removed the card without turning off sli or the windows update my pc did yesterday has screwed me. 

Many thanks 

Well, you can always download DDU and delete your GPU drivers in SAFE mode. Then install fresh drivers from the NVIDIA website. See if that will fix your problem.

Thank you for your response could you provide a link and instructions on everything I need to do?