USB Microphone

Mr alex

hello,

I have the Logitech G533 headset and i love it but my friends are always complaining about the microphone quality (its good but not great) and i love the headset so i dont rally want to change it so i was thinking of just buying a standalone microphone thats USB as i dont need a mixer at the moment, im welcome to all suggestions.

Ive looked into the blue snowball and some behringer microphones but stil not sure

Mod mic all the way. All my online group use them now. Antlion also sells a USB soundcard.

Snowball is good apparently but picks up more desk noise, scratches etc. 

9 hours ago, r4tch3t said:

Mod mic all the way. All my online group use them now. Antlion also sells a USB soundcard.

Snowball is good apparently but picks up more desk noise, scratches etc. 

I honestly don’t like mod mics (aren’t they wired as well.?) and if I was to get a snowball it would be on an arm so idk if that outdoor make a difference 

Ah right, yes wired. 

For the arm and noise, as long as you get a decent one it'll work great. A cheap one can be worse than sitting on the desk. 

18 minutes ago, r4tch3t said:

Ah right, yes wired. 

For the arm and noise, as long as you get a decent one it'll work great. A cheap one can be worse than sitting on the desk. 

Yeah my headset is wireless so the mod mic would kinda defeat the purpose

14 hours ago, Mr alex said:

hello,

I have the Logitech G533 headset and i love it but my friends are always complaining about the microphone quality (its good but not great) and i love the headset so i dont rally want to change it so i was thinking of just buying a standalone microphone thats USB as i dont need a mixer at the moment, im welcome to all suggestions.

Ive looked into the blue snowball and some behringer microphones but stil not sure

Blue Yeti is great, a lot of streamers use them and i personally use them they are great