Buying an Ultrawide

Well as the title indicates i am trying to figure out which ultrawide i should buy. I really really like the Benq ex3501r mostly because of Benq(but please feel free to convince that it is not my best option or a good option at all) and because it meets my requirements but of course i am open to suggestions. 
What i am looking for: 32"-35" (inches),3440x1440 resolution, curved, VA panel(i am a bit open to IPS but not preferable), at least 100 Hz and Freesync because of AMD new cards waiting(currently i have a 1070 but please do not suggest gsync monitors), budget <=800 €.
What i am doing on my pc. Currently i have 2 displays a 22" IPS(LG) and an amazing 19" TN(LG L1900R). I code a lot, i am watching movies and i am gaming. I will also hold up to the old TN as a second monitor. The IPS is going to an another desktop i have, so i am not selling them to extend my budget.
Note that some brands cannot be found in Greece or in Europe generally. I can order anything that can be found in Amazon UK.
Thank you,