H110 compatible with Cooler Master HAF XB?

prolemur
Go to solution Solved by ferdi2431,

Got it! Seems good but you have to fix the case a little bit from the inside. So Push Config goes ans better Pull but dont test it works fine with push. Pull you can install Like that [CASE ---- RADIATOR ---- FANS --->] ( [RADIATOR

---- CASE ---- FANS --->] don´t work!! because of not enugh space!)

You have to fix the front case flap (Cut out pices of plastic) if you want this [FANS ---- CASE ---- RADIATOR --->] Looks rather best!

Here some pics ([FANS ---- CASE ---- RADIATOR --->]):

bbruxv3ili57.jpgkv5s8kqcae8r.jpga1o4sxlb1bd4.jpg

I am going to be buying a Cooler Master HAF XB in the future and would also like to get a new closed loop water cooling system to go with it. On the CM website they say that is is compatible with 2x140mm fans in the front but I've heard you have to dremmel some metal tabs away to install them. Would I be able to fit a 280mm radiator in the front of this case after doing cutting off said tabs.

I'd appreciate anyone who actually owns this case or has seen a picture of one with a 280mm radiator installed replied to this thread it it is possible.

• 2 months later...

So hi there!
I have the cooler master haf xb too and now i´m trying to install the h110. Its allready ordert. I´ll give you a anwser soon if it works or not. And when it work I´ll write Cooler Master and Linus a E-Mail that there Specs are wrong!
Sorry for my english I´m out form Germany :D

Got it! Seems good but you have to fix the case a little bit from the inside. So Push Config goes ans better Pull but dont test it works fine with push. Pull you can install Like that [CASE ---- RADIATOR ---- FANS --->] ( [RADIATOR

---- CASE ---- FANS --->] don´t work!! because of not enugh space!)

You have to fix the front case flap (Cut out pices of plastic) if you want this [FANS ---- CASE ---- RADIATOR --->] Looks rather best!

Here some pics ([FANS ---- CASE ---- RADIATOR --->]):

bbruxv3ili57.jpgkv5s8kqcae8r.jpga1o4sxlb1bd4.jpg

Thanks, I was going to buy this but until I get mor desk space it will have to wait. :( 

Thanks for the help thouh! I'm sure I'm not the only one who wanted to do this (ie. you :P)