Different PSU

AnimatorGR

Hello :D

I'm beginner and I need your help please.

First all, what are different the PSU (80 Plus, 80 Plus Bronze, 80 Plus Silver, 80 Plus Gold)?

Second, the PSU: Corsair, Cooler Master and Zalman what are different between them?

Third, what is this the series at Corsair: AXi, HXi, RMi, AX, HX, RMx, TXM, CX and  Zalman: ARX, EBT, GVM, TX, LEII, LX? Also, what difference does it each series between tem?

4 minutes ago, AnimatorGR said:

First all, what are different the PSU (80 Plus, 80 Plus Bronze, 80 Plus Silver, 80 Plus Gold)?

Check out this thread for information on 80 Plus efficiency ratings. tldr; It's a rating of how efficient the power supply is at taking power from the wall and using it in the system. Higher rating does not always mean a better quality PSU. There are good Bronze rated units and bad Gold rated units.

6 minutes ago, AnimatorGR said:

Second, the PSU: Corsair, Cooler Master and Zalman what are different between them?

They are different brands of PSUs. None of them manufacture their own units, and the internals are all manufactured by other makers and then it is assembled and branded by those companies (a fairly standard practice in the PSU industry).

7 minutes ago, AnimatorGR said:

Third, what is this the series at Corsair: AXi, HXi, RMi, AX, HX, RMx, TXM, CX and  Zalman: ARX, EBT, GVM, TX, LEII, LX? Also, what difference does it each series between tem?

They are different models/model series of power supply units to cater to different markets. For example the CX series from Corsair is a budget, entry/mid level unit, while units such as the AXi from Corsair are the flagship, high end models. Different series of units may also be made by different manufacturers. It would take too long to list the individual differences between each of those models.

If you're looking to purchase a new power supply, then list the computer components you will be using it in as well as a budget you have for the PSU and we should be able to assist in picking something that will suit your needs.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

26 minutes ago, AnimatorGR said:

I'm beginner and I need your help please.

11 minutes ago, Spotty said:

If you're looking to purchase a new power supply, then list the computer components you will be using it in as well as a budget you have for the PSU and we should be able to assist in picking something that will suit your needs.

Don't forget to include your country, some PSUs might not be available based on your location.

My heart belongs to AMD but that doesn't mean I furiously hate Intel or NVIDIA :)

MAIN RIG AMD Ryzen 7 1700 | ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming-ITX/ac | MSI HD7950 OC 3GB | G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB @ 2666MHz (Samsung D-Die) | ADATA SX8200 480GB NVMe SSD & Seagate Barracuda 120 1TB SSD & WD Black 500GB | Sharkoon QB One

LAPTOP Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 (14ARE05) - AMD Ryzen 5 4500U | AMD Vega 8 (Renoir) | 16GB RAM | SKHynix PC601 512GB (OEM) | 1080p 300nit non-touch display