Windows 10 installation wont recognize ssd

Ive recently bought an ssd (Transcend TS256GSSD230S) but ive run into several problems.

My first idea was to clone my hdd onto my ssd so i could avoid doing a fresh installation, however all the programs i used kept telling me that i cant clone the drive because of the different sector sizes (512 is the hdd and the ssd was 4096) so i gave up on that and just decided to do a fresh install.

However when i plugged in my usb with the windows 10 installation the installation wouldnt recognize my ssd ( i checked and the bios did recognize it and so did the windows 10 on my hdd)

I tried multiple things that i found online but none of them worked and the installation never recognized the ssd, one of the things i did was downloaded drivers for sata 3 and that didnt work, i checked whether i was in raid mode and that was preventing my installation (it wasnt, i was in ahci mode) and so on.

I apologize in advance if im just making some stupid mistake and wasting time but i cant figure out this myself.

The mother board im using is  Gigabytes b250m-d3h-cf

My processor is an Intel i5 6600k, if its somehow relevant.

Please ask for aditional info of my problem if needed, thanks in advance.

If the bios can see it then you might have to connect the SSD alone before also attaching the HDD (disconnect the Sata from the HDD)

I know this was a server 2016 install issue so might also be so for W10

Did you open disk management to format it?

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 @3.85Ghz, MotherBoard: Asus ROG Strix X370-F, RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB 3000Mhz

GPU: GALAX GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White, Case: NZXT S340 Elite Matte White, Storage: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB, PSU: Corsair CX650M

^ do this thingy. 

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 @3.85Ghz, MotherBoard: Asus ROG Strix X370-F, RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB 3000Mhz

GPU: GALAX GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White, Case: NZXT S340 Elite Matte White, Storage: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB, PSU: Corsair CX650M

I did all of the above even before recieving the comments and none of them worked.